Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog.
This is were I will be posting updates on my book which doesnt have a title yet also I will post reviews for other books

Friday, January 11, 2013

Forever Fae by Leslie Paige Dover

Forever Fae by Leslie Paige Dover


***Warning: This book contains graphic language, sex, and violence. Mature readers only. Not intended for Young Adults.***

He leans down, lips parted, and then our lips connect……….We didn’t know that this one kiss has FOREVER changed the Land of the Fae.
According to the Prophecy proclaimed many years ago, Princess Calista of the Summer Court is destined to change the Land of the Fae from the evil determined to destroy it. Her powers are phenomenal, and she secretly trains for battle with her handsome warrior friend, Merrick, who unbeknownst to her protects her heart as well, in hopes of keeping it for himself. At least, until the seductive Prince Ryder attends the Guardian Ceremony and instantly sends a fire burning through her veins and a connection so deep they both discover a love above anything imaginable.
No one knows how Calista is destined to change the kingdoms, but there is one that does. He not only craves Calista’s power, but her body as well, and his goal is to steal her power, make her his Dark Queen, and take over the Land of the Fae.
Will the evil succeed in claiming Calista’s soul? Or will the two men that fight for her heart save her from despair, and help her fulfill her destiny to become what she was meant to be.

 When I first bought this book, I put off reading it til the weekend when I had time to finish it from cover to cover. As soon as I read the first chapter I was hooked. So I stayed up until 1am reading until I got to the middle of Chapter 13.  The next day I sat down and finished this book. It was AMAZING!!!! I loved Ryder's character and how at first sight he fell in love with Calista.


Here is the link for the book in Kindle and paperback form
http://www.amazon.com/Forever-Fae-Series-ebook/dp/B00AFE2ODM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1357950150&sr=8-1&keywords=Forever+Fae

Also here is her new book cover for the book
Photo


The Second Book Betrayal springs is coming out FEBRUARY 13!!!!!!

I recommend this book to any one looking for a new book to read and I give it a 5 out of 5!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment