Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog.
This is were I will be posting updates on my book which doesnt have a title yet also I will post reviews for other books

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Teaser for my new book. Doesnt have a title or anything yet


My name is Layla Smeltzer, I have brown eyes, long brown hair, I am very athletic plus I have an olive complexion due to my Italian Heritage.  In a flash of light my life changed forever.  Nothing in my life has prepared me for what was going to happen over the next few months.

          I moved to Honolulu, Hawaii from Pittsburgh PA with my best friend Emily Simpson who has blond hair, crystal blue eyes and her parents after my parents died in a car accident.  All I had left were pictures and memories, but little did I know is that my parents had left a huge secret that changes my life forever.
Thank you to my friend Matt and Micalea for letting me use there last name

No comments:

Post a Comment